NLP & Coaching
I offer face-to-face NLP and coaching sessions in my practice in Calgary, Alberta, as well as telephone coaching or over the internet (via Skype).
- Improving on who you already are to make all your relationships that much better.
- Not counselling – but can work well in tandem with therapy/counselling.
- Anonymous, unbiased, non judgmental support. A good guide to taking on responsibility for your own life with applicable methods to get into the habit of doing so.
How it works:
- Coaching sessions are usually 30 or 60 minute sessions.
- In between our sessions you will have extra coaching from me at no further charge via email or the occasional “power coaching call” (5 to 10 minutes) as required.
- Together, in our first session, we will discuss your background, aims, issues and you’ll receive lots of key questions from me.
- After the first session we’lll have set out your life coaching path and “the way forward.” By this I mean I mean finding an area you want to change, improve or develop. We will then set goals, targets and time lines. Most importantly, you will believe in what we ultimately set out for you to achieve.
- Homework will be given to you in every session. You set the pace on this one!
- Coaching takes the time it takes. It isn’t always a quick fix solution, although even small changes can make a huge difference to your success.