Practicing “Safe Stress”
When you come home from a full day at work, lots of chores still to do, are you furious to find him sitting in front of the TV?
Do you wonder why she seemingly rambles on and on about everything, but won’t listen to your well-intentioned advice?
Does he/she make you even more stressed out than you were before?
The burdens of work, child-rearing, credit card debt, commuting – plus the rising costs of housing and food, have stamped us with a huge pricetag: the diminishing health of our marriages or romantic relationships. We are too tired and too busy to meet/maintain our partners’ emotional and physical needs, which in turn creates further pressure leading to fights, emotional separation, and often times, divorce.
The scariest thing? Most couples aren’t aware of how its culmination is eating away at their relationships.
Men and women react differently to stress because of proven chemical and physiological differences within our bodies. But without understanding the behaviours of the opposite sex while under stress, further misunderstanding can result.
Delaine’s “Safe Stress” workshop is a fun, yet highly informative look at stress, including:
- The negative affects of adrenaline and cortisol.
- Why men and women respond to stress differently.
- Practical ideas that can help men and women reduce stress for each other and themselves.
- The role of testosterone and oxytocin in reducing stress.
This is a great workshop for individuals or couples alike.
The Last 30 Posts
- “I Don’t Need A Man” – I’m Calling BS on This Catch Phrase Among Divorced Women - September 21, 2016 - 0 comments
- Watch Out! Dating A Separated or Newly-Divorced Man - September 20, 2016 - 0 comments
- I Was Snared By A Catfish: Beware The Warning Signs - September 19, 2016 - 0 comments
- Dating After Divorce: Ladies, Do You Need An Attitude Tune-Up? - September 18, 2016 - 0 comments
- Getting Naked For The First Time After Divorce - September 18, 2016 - 0 comments
- Not-So-Obvious Signs Your Partner Is Cheating - September 18, 2016 - 0 comments
- 7 Alternatives to Divorce - September 18, 2016 - 0 comments
- Qualities to Look For in a REAL Dominant - September 18, 2016 - 0 comments
- Dumped for Another Woman? Take Your Power Back - September 18, 2016 - 1 comments
- Financial Domination: An Unusual But Very Real Fetish - September 17, 2016 - 0 comments
- Female Desire: Is Sexual Boredom Inevitable? - September 17, 2016 - 1 comments
- Dating Games Women Play That Don’t Work - September 17, 2016 - 0 comments
- Does Her “To-Do List” Make You Nuts? - September 17, 2016 - 0 comments
- Little Ways to Score Big Points With Your Woman - September 17, 2016 - 0 comments
- “I want a sensitive man.” No, You DON’T! - September 17, 2016 - 2 comments
- What I Admire & Appreciate About Men - September 17, 2016 - 0 comments
- Casual Sex: 6 Important Questions to Ask Yourself Before Getting Naked - September 17, 2016 - 0 comments
- The Grand SLAM: *Sex *Like *A *Man - September 17, 2016 - 0 comments
- An Imagination Game for Men: You, A Woman, & An Island - September 16, 2016 - 0 comments
- Why Does My Newly-Divorced Boyfriend Suddenly Want Space? - September 20, 2015 - 0 comments
- Naked Before The World... In a Lifetime Movie! - September 20, 2014 - 0 comments
- Anger (3)
- BDSM (1)
- BDSM & Kink (1)
- Coaching & Counselling (2)
- Confidence (2)
- Contemplating Divorce (1)
- Coping & Healing (5)
- Dating (9)
- Dating Advice (3)
- Dominance and submission (2)
- Grief (2)
- Healing (3)
- Infidelity/ Cheating (2)
- Internet Dating (3)
- Men's Sexuality (4)
- Moving On (1)
- Open Marriage (1)
- Rejection (2)
- Relationships (5)
- Sex (7)
- Single Mom (2)
- Social Programming (3)
- Stress (1)
- The Mistress/ Other Woman (1)
- The Secret Sex Life of a Single Mom (2)
- Understanding Men (5)
- Understanding Women (4)
- Women's Sexuality (5)