Starting Over After Divorce
Have you experienced divorce or separation?
Are you struggling to cope with the turmoil and shock associated with the loss of the relationship?
Do you feel stuck in the past?
Does the thought of going out a date and being happy again seem like a distant dream?
With the loss of love, our lives are immediately transformed. Starting over, we are suddenly faced with the rest of our lives, and we have no idea what to do. We are stripped of what is most familiar to us with little knowledge of what comes next. Facing this new challenge, we have practically no experience to guide us. Our minds are filled with questions, and our hearts with pain. Starting again after a painful breakup or divorce can be the most challenging experience of a lifetime.
Delaine’s “Starting Over” workshop provides guidance and comfort to those who find themselves single again, while opening the door to finding a rich and fulfilling lifetime of love once again. Imagine for a moment, that you can get beyond the hurt and sadness. What would it look like? How would it feel to be excited about having a date on Saturday night? How would it feel to pursue passion in your career, friendships, or through travel? Starting over and creating a wonderful new life is within your grasp. And this workshop will help you get there.
The Starting Over Workshop covers:
Healing the Heart From Loss of Love
- Why does it hurt so much?
- How to let go of the pain of a breakup or divorce
- How to get beyond the betrayal of infidelity
- Pave the road to find the forgiveness that will allow us to learn from our mistakes and move on
- Challenges for men starting over
- Challenges for women starting over
Navigating Through the 4 Negative Emotions for Finding Forgiveness
- A feeling letter is the vehicle used to help us move through the 4 negative emotions we all face after the loss of love: anger, sadness, fear, sorrow.
- Once that is done, we are able to move to forgiveness.
How to Let Go of the Pain and Successfully Face the World Again
- By understanding where in our past this pain really comes from, it allows us to learn the lessons needed to avoid this situation in the future
- A meditation that allows us to go back into the past and clear up all those issues that prevent us from moving forward. It allows us to find that support and forgiveness within ourselves.
- Good endings make good beginnings